Full time role : QLD Head Office Full-Stack Engineer/developer
We are currently looking for an outstanding, dynamic and proactive Engineer/developer with a passion for product development to join our team.
This is a great role for you if you:
1. Care about making a difference for people with chronic health conditions and improving the way people access care.
2. Are a full stack engineer, with proven experience AND the ability to learn new technologies.
3. Like to learn and share with others on how you approach problem solving
4. Are positive, energetic and driven to help make this business succeed.
Capabilities and Skill-set:
1. Cardihab works with sensitive health information so data security and privacy are fundamental every aspect of the architecture. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of identity, authentication and authorisation and encryption at rest and in transit.
3. Experience with Java, REST and GraphQL would be advantageous
4. Experience in the health domain and FHIR would be highly regarded
5. You should be familiar with AWS, serverless architecture and cloud security
6. You have had the chance to work in all aspects of development and are just as comfortable building backend components and working with databases as you are with front end.
You’ll love this role if:
● Doing whatever it takes to make your team succeed is in your DNA - you love being a part of a talented team and you’ll roll your sleeves up and do whatever it takes to make your team succeed.
● You enjoy working closely with driven, passionate people – we believe in the future of our product, and we hope you will too.
● You love tech products and innovation – being able to combine your passion of building technology with your willingness to collaborate with a team of people around you means you’ll fit with the team and love your work.
Cardihab is set to become the future model of care for patients that need support to either prevent or recover from life threatening cardiac events like heart attacks. The Cardihab model of digital care has been proven in a clinical trial to improve outcomes for patients, and is a market first in cardiovascular disease management.